Realize a total return exceeding the Russell 2000 Value Index over a full market cycle.
The Oberweis Small-Cap Value strategy seeks to achieve its objective by making intermediate and long-term investments in domestic, publicly-traded equity securities of small capitalization companies. The strategy primarily invests in companies based in the United States with a market capitalizations range from $100 million to $5 billion.
- Potential for significant alpha over a full market cycle
- Disciplined and repeatable investment process managed by a passionate and experienced investment team
- Research process specifically designed to efficiently discover smaller cap companies that are undervalued by traditional Wall Street research analysts and market participants
- Exposure to undervalued smaller cap companies offering the potential for upside as a result of the market's misinterpretation or misunderstanding of positive information signals like stock repurchase activity, dividend increases and merger activity
- Diversified portfolio with a focus on risk management